Saturday, June 6, 2009

I PASSED MY TEST

Well, another insurance exam under my belt! This one was really hard for me. Guess that's a sign that I'm getting older. That will definitely be the last one for awhile. Haven't heard from Stacey in awhile. She was supposed to be headed to a different region this past week in Veragus. I believe she will be headed to Santa Catalina soon for a visit to her new home for the next two years. Looks like a great place to be. Electricity, running water (maybe indoor facilities) and a beach to be lazy on!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the exam. I'm looking forward to Stacey getting settled in and becoming the "expert" on touristy activities so we can go and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'm so glad to be done with that test. I would like to plan for several of us to go and visit her next summer if possible. Let's keep June open on the calender and see what we can work out.

    ReplyDelete