Wednesday, June 3, 2009

STUDY STUDY STUDY

Growing older doesn't stop the need for education. I've been busy studying for an insurance exam which I will take this Friday and hopefully be done for awhile. Just to bring everyone up to date - all is well at the Herndon Household. I haven't taken any nosedives into the pavement lately and my chin has healed nicely. Sushi got his "summer haircut" yesterday and looks more comfy (even though I like him with more hair). Expecting some rain today in the forecast (even though my body doesn't exactly agree with the forecast). That's a first! JC & I are starting Conversational Spanish classes next Thursday at our church. It will be fun just to get out and keep up with what Spanish we learned in Mexico. Will help when I get to take a trip to visit Stacey next year.

Well, time to get going to work. Carpool will be here in a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Study hard!! Both for the exam & for the spanish class. Do you have a target for your trip to Panama?

    ReplyDelete