Friday, July 10, 2009

SWINE FLU

Well, it finally happened. We have our first confirmed case of swine flu in our office. Not just in our building but yes, folks - in my office. And there are two others that are suspected of having it. We now walk through the office smelling Lysol disenfectant everywhere and hand sanitizer in every place imaginable. Building management was notified and they sent in a cleaning crew Wednesday night to wipe down desks, doorknobs, etc. Luckily I will be gone on a business trip starting Monday and won't be back until Thursday the 16th. Hope we don't have more cases. I am scheduled to bowl in the IIAH (Independent Insurance Agents of Houston) bowling tournament on Saturday for charity. I will be leaving Sunday afternoon to get a head start on my trip. My first meeting is in Texarkana so I will probably drive to Nacogdoches Sunday which I believe is about 1/2 way. Say a prayer that I have a safe trip. I will be logging right at 1500 miles in 3 days. I will have my computer in case anyone needs to get hold of me as well as having my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment